Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: CollarLock Hardware

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Degas's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2005
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey guys I have been trying to find some old Collarlock hardware (Canada)....I've been searching the net for awhile to no avail...
    Iam adding on some cymbals and would like to get my hands on a couple cymbal mounts...
    If anyone could send me in the right direction..that would be awesome.

    Thanks....

    P.S. Hey Chris I figured "Drums Only" might still carry them...you know if they got a webpage?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Henry II's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2005
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try posting your question on www.drumsmith.com. You're likely to get some good information there.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Degas's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2005
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Henry I appreciate it...I will give that a shot.

    Cheers

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Henry II's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2005
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a drum maker's cite. The owner of Drumsmith is Ronn Dunnett (Canadian), maker of Dunnett snare drums and kits.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •